Sider

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Okay, what I tried to draw was a dried date filled with my new seed butter fave, black tahini, but I realised in the process that it's quite difficult to make it come out looking like food - it doesn't look too delectable in real life either, is my only defense. Like I've said, the black tahini probably isn't to everyone's liking, but I love it, so maybe worth a try. According to this cracker-recipe post at Rawmazing, black sesame seeds are even quite healthy for you. The taste is not as black-sesame-specific in the cracker recipe, though.

I just made the best mix-whatever-I've-got granola and it is marvellous, and I did not write down ingredients and quantities! I am not making that mistake again. Well, I probably am, but every morning when I'm having this mysterious granola I'm thinking, darn it... I will try to recreate it - I'm not that experienced with experimenting yet, so making something on the fly and having it come out edible is really still quite the victory for me.

So far my granola go-to recipes have been gRAWnola, from I Am Gluten Free, and a walnut/mulberry granola from Elanas Pantry - I blogged about both here.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your support. Your comments always brighten my day..have a wonderful day, black tahini! and all!!

    ReplyDelete