Sider

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

First strawberries - and the last.


I have been browsing through the pictures of every recipe at foodgawker tagged "raw". It took me a couple of days, seriously. Only a fraction are actually raw recipes, but oh, my, the eye candy. I felt goofy spending hours peeking at other people's food, but I realise, this website wasn't made for me. It was made for me AND all the other people out there who will sit around gawking at pictures of food if unsupervised, so I guess I'm not – at all – alone. However – and I'm sure there's a good explanation for this – an unreasonable number of the recipes use fresh strawberries. Massive craving ensued. I picked up the – for me – first batch of strawberries of the season. 500 g of fresh, imported, Spanish strawberries, not organic or eco friendly in the least. I ate every last one - big, red and really sweet. I snapped a picture of the last one which became the drawing above. Mmmm.



No comments:

Post a Comment