Sider

Thursday, July 8, 2010

A Sweet Prize

Eating for the last week to ten days has been a real challenge. I don't know why, but I'm hoping to find out. It leaves me with nothing positive to say about food and no new experiments to report - aside from the mayo, which is what I have been using to get steamed veggies and boiled chicken down the hatch. What better way to wait for better days than by entering a prize draw for a raw dessert book?

At from nelly...with love... there is an amazing prize draw. Nelly is giving away "Sweet Gratitude - a new world of raw desserts", which is definitely a book that I've seen mentioned many times around the blogosphere. It's no surprise that it looks like competition for this prize will be fierce! Just look at the picture Nelly has posted of one of the desserts that she has done herself. The deadline for entering is Friday July 23.

No comments:

Post a Comment